Senior Manager, Solution Engineer (Pre-Sales, Payor)
The Solution Consulting & Sales Engineering team is a critical part of League’s growth organization, focused on applying League’s platform capabilities to power new digital consumer experiences in healthcare.
Through collaborating with League’s market development, strategic sales, customer, partner, product & implementation teams, Solutions Engineering partners with the world’s leading healthcare organizations to design new digital business models, products, and experiences. League’s growth organization supports organizations across the Payer, Provider, Life Sciences, and Consumer Health markets (i.e., Pharmacy Retail).
As a Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering, you are a leader in League’s solution consulting & sales engineering team. You take a leadership role in having a deep understanding of the League platform, and are able to connect customer business priorities with League’s technology capabilities - while helping to chart League’s broader strategy for how our platform delivers a better digital health experience for consumers.
In this role, you will:
- As a Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering, you are a key member on the pre-sales team at League, partnering with Strategic Account Directors to showcase League’s platform capabilities, understand prospective customers’ business & digital requirements, visualize League’s platform capabilities, and collaborate with customers to align their needs with League’s market-leading capabilities and solutions.
- Design Digital Consumer Experiences - you will partner with prospective customers, and their business, product, digital & IT teams to design ‘what’s possible’ in redefining the role of digital in delivering healthcare and benefits for millions of consumers
- Align Platform Capabilities to Business Value - you will demonstrate a deep knowledge and understanding of League’s platform and technology capabilities with the ability to architect solutions and articulate how those solutions connect to the key business drivers for our prospective customers (e.g., business growth, service automation, experience transformation, high engagement care delivery, population health, etc.)
- Visualize Best-in-Class Health Experiences - bring to life League’s platform capabilities through presentations, mock-ups, and demonstrations by partnering with League’s product & design teams
- Partner for Success - you will work cross-functionally at League with our customer, implementation, product and engineering teams to turn strategy, solutions and requirements into concrete action plans to build, launch & scale our customers’ new digital health experiences
- Growth Team Alignment - you will work with Strategic Account Directors on RFP/RFIs, partner contracts and technical evaluations
We are looking for:
- 6+ years Solutions Engineering / Pre-Sales experience
- 8+ years total professional experience
- Deep healthcare industry experience (specifically in Payer industry) within sales, business development and/or strategy consulting
- Experience in leading solution architecture and software demonstrations for healthcare IT, digital health and/or patient engagement solutions
- Platform-as-a-service experience preferred
- Excellent storytelling and communication skills, including presenting complex solutions, concepts & ideas to executive, technical and/or non-technical audiences
- Strong leadership skills, leading by example & a bias for action
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to confidently interact with colleagues at multiple levels
- A love of winning & hustling to ensure success
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and doesn't fade under pressure
- A life-long learner who prioritizes learning and development and wants to get better everyday
- A strategic thinker and problem-solver who can overcome challenges, on-the-fly, in a thoughtful and meaningful way
- A person of high integrity; who gets things done while also doing it the right way with a customer-first attitude
- Be a champion of League values, and demonstrate professional acumen & strong leadership skills
USA APPLICANTS ONLY: The US-specific compensation range below for this full-time position is exclusive of bonus, equity and benefits. This range reflects the minimum and maximum target for base salaries for the position across all US locations. Where in the band you may land is determined by job-related skills/experience and location. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your location during the hiring process.
- You should receive a confirmation email after submitting your application.
- A recruiter (not a computer) reviews all applications at League.
- If we see alignment with League's needs, a recruiter will reach out to learn more about your goals. The recruiter will also share the team-specific interview process depending on the roles you are exploring.
- The final step is an offer, which we hope you will accept!
- Prior to joining us, we conduct reference and background checks. Additional checks could be required for US Candidates, depending on the role you are exploring.
- Learn about our platform, leadership team and partners
- Highmark Health, Google Cloud, League: new digital front door to seamless care
- Former Providence President and Workday EVP of Corporate Strategy join League Board of Directors
- League raises $95 million USD in Series C to build world’s leading healthcare CX platform
- Forbes x League: The Platformization Of Healthcare Is Here
- Fast Company x League: If we want better innovations in healthtech, we need more competition
Recognize and Avoid Employment scams. Practice safe job searching.Scammers are getting craftier and leveraging fake job postings to get personal information. Know the warning signs and protect yourself from scammers. Learn more here.